SFFS SPECIAL SEMINAR
Tips for VFX Animation
Thursday, April 28 th. 2022, 18:00 pm - 20:00 pm
SF Film School Cinema Room & Online
- Differences between VFX and Feature Animation
- Growth of Creature Animation in VFX and its role
- Current Development in the Industry and possible future
- Tips to start in the Industry
- A bit Practical Workflow, like how to prepare for realistic animation
Industrial Light & Magic
Animator - Animation Artist with a focus on VFX animation, creatures living in London.
Looking for opportunities starting in June 2022 - remote from Berlin.
Since 2017 I have been working in Film and TV in London at studios like MPC, DNEG, and ILM.
While working on VFX and Full CG Projects I found my great interest in realistic human and creature animation.
January 2021 - Present
Industrial Light & Magic, Holborn London
January 2020 - July 2020
Double Negative, Fitzrovia London Project:
“Fast & Furious 9 - F9”, directed by: Justin Lin
August 2017 - January 2020
Moving Picture Company, Soho London Project:
“The One and Only Ivan”
“Maleficent, Mistress of Evil”
“The Lion King”